As of May 25, 2018, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or cancellation
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to complain about the processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, i.e., refuse to accept cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
If you register for the event, your details from the registration form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and to keep you jnformed about the event. We will not share this information without your consent.